It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a tablescape with you, so let’s remedy that!
Here’s an inspiration board showing a quick table I put together a couple of months ago when Renaissance Man’s tulips were blooming. Tulips are my favorite flower, and they’re always “in season” for me!
What makes this tablescape work?
Texture and Rhythm
- Vintage cutwork runner
- “Ragged” edge of tulips
- Embossed sterling band on 19th century pearl handled fork
- Nubby-weave napkins
- Embossed design of Mikasa Italian Countryside plates
- “Hammered” glass goblets (from Dollar Tree)
- Pressed glass “coasters”
- Curvy shape of goblets
- Casual display of napkins (rather than folded)
- Droopy “movement” of bell-shaped tulips
What’s YOUR favorite flower?
Leave a quick comment and tell me!
Join me for Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.