I am not a “beach person,” but I know some of you are – and some of you will spend your holidays at the beach.
This inspiration board is for you.
When you choose a Beach theme at Christmas, think about using
- splashy-bright greens and blues
- net-like ribbons and fabric
- sea shells
- ocean creatures
- tentacle and/or sea grass-like textures
Or… perhaps another time I’ll do *this* beach-inspired board. If you use this idea before I do, send me a picture!
- Colors: neutrals (white, ivory, tan) and pale aqua
- Ornaments: seashells and star fish tied on with jute; clear round balls (bubbles anyone?) and aqua balls
- Texture: nets and coral picks; pearl garland; burlap tree skirt
Are you a beach lover? You might like this Moonlight Beach tablescape.
This post is part of a Themes of Christmas series. All previous themes are listed HERE. Sign up to get future themes delivered straight to your inbox as soon as they’re posted. Don’t worry… I’ll never share your email with anyone!