- Use a variety of non-perishable breakfast foods
- Find a classy way to make the foods “colorless” so they won’t clash with the Tiffany Blue!
- Limit colors on the table to white, ivory, silver, gold, black, and Tiffany Blue
- Use jewelry, especially pearls and
- Use silver
- Use crystal/clear glass
- Include a monogram
- Make the table look full and luxurious — and make it sparkle!
- Don’t be lazy; pack up “the good stuff” and haul it to the church. Yes, even the sterling flatware and delicate crystal goblets …
- Be smart; use pillar candles rather than tapers. For years I’ve used tapers, and the air currents in the room even make dripless candles drip … and then the wax drips all over the tablecloth … and the after-event laundry takes longer. Avoid that this year!
- Have fun!
- Scan front side of each box.
- Print black/white copy of box pic onto a full-sheet label.
- (You could also copy directly onto the full-sheet label.)
- Use 18K gold paint pen to add highlights.
- Wrap boxes in wrapping paper; attach label.
- For apple juice, cover label with ribbon and add a faux diamond.
How about you? What’s YOUR favorite style of tablescape? Do you like ones that dazzle — or do you prefer something more calming … or casual … or one with intense colors? Leave a comment and tell me. I’d love to know!